BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

=)




dont ask me why
dont ask me how
dont ask me what
just dont ask me anythin
be there and understand me

maybe i am not perfect...
yes i am far from perfect...
please dont ask me anythin even though i know u want to know everything

i am not trying to push u away
even if i do....forgive me
i am not trying to be fake
even if i do....u'll see me one day
hold on...be patience
i need learn more...it's hurting when inside here empty
but when i met u...i knew u r different

see me and accept me as who i am
i was born to express the feeling not to impress any1
i am still learning and it hurts ppl sometimes but they wont care
please be there and hold me...i'll change for u and world...
i promise it tht day will come and u'll see the different me and the world
promise me u'll smile at tht day no  tears will be shed....love you friend....always and ever...:)

0 comments: