BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you?

please tell me have you ever love me?
yes do you love me?
all those questions still remain in my mind
i really dont know what u feel about me...

we are just too far to know each other heart
is it what we want? depends on each other? i cant relieve those questions
i never know the reasons why...
u never say those 3 words or show me anything...
u r making me confused, i am hanging here dont u see me?
i need a sign, i need ur anwer, i need ur statement babe....please dont torturing me anymore...:(
it real hurt...how i wish u were here...

if u dont love me, let me go i do try to forget u...i still keep on forgetting u...:(
i dont know why we are playing our heart...i dont feel it fun anymore
i do sad...my wish i could see u one day...and i know it's impossible
but all i know...i am fall in love with you baby...<3<3

0 comments: