BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Numb...:((


my heart numb how i wish all of this is really our games...
everything has changed and i dont know what should i do..
i am giving u all inside of me...
i throw my pride and always show my feelings to you...
but it never works out for us..

i want real us..
i know it's impossible...
yeah i am lil princess who believe in happy ending fairytale
i only want u to be honest with urself, me and us...

now i really dunno what shud i expected from u after all...
i really comfortably numb...
this time i promise u...if u never try hard to get me back i wont stay..
this time is ur time...not me anymore...i am tired to keep chasing you who never show me anything...really nothing...:(
it's ur war...not mine...once u let me go i'll never back...i really do mean it...even though i know one day i'll miss u in my lonely days...i am hurting real bad in our happiness...:((

0 comments: