BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Time will heal


Hard times flowing and my eyes couldn't see stars shining
My heart couldn't feel the beauty of the rising sun
And I'm lost like a bottle that floats in the sea forever
Will somebody pick up my hope? Will somebody try? Will I realize?

cause it's broken, Something got broken like stolen
Stolen like if it was stolen And hurting
I have been hurting and now Only time will tell & will heal

Can't believe it's over, I watched the whole thing fall
If I only knew days were slipping past, that the good things never last

Just pieces of truth that I chose to keep
No matter if now they are gone, No matter if I am alone
Still I can get back on my feet and walk on...
As I know there was something to learn...
I know there will always be more worth moving on for...:)

your memories still stick to me as you were part of me...

0 comments: