BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pain



every time thinking of u my heart become so sick
why u have to left me breathless?
why we couldn't make it?
is it our faults to be in love with different ways?
until now i still cant figure all things out...

time is keep changing
i cant return back all things that we've done
recall all memories is the only thing that i can do
the pain that us carved in our heart must be stayed forever
it must be stayed as a crack which will hurt us...

seeing u nowadays killing me softly...
it's like my heart jump down to my stomach...do u know how it feels?
how i wish u knew it...coz i want u crying with me every night
when the morning comes, i always afraid to walk out from my safety zone to c the world
coz i afraid life will laugh to my pathetic world which desperately need hope coz losing you..

how i wish someday, some1's out there gonna pick all the pieces and glue it back together
maybe not now...but i believe someday...

0 comments: