BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Untouched



it hurts so much
is it killing u as much as it's killing me?
why our destiny must be different?
why i fall for u deeper after what we've been through?

i am not regret for what we had and we have...
i am just tortured by the feelings inside here
many great guys come into my life ,they treated me so well
but still i cant choose their heart to replace u

tell me how? every time i try to bury u deep down
still people open it and again im stuck
it's damn hurting if u want to knw how it feels boy

i never knw tht loving u hurt me real bad
and i am hurting those who just way too nice
NOW tell me how? even time cant heal me...
i dont even see my future anymore
since u left me cold and numb over here

this feeling just cant melt anymore
it was melt once but then it become untouched
yeah it totally numb and i am "heartless"

0 comments: