BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Carousel of life


Those memories
yeah i still can recall all of it
i hate how we had our nick name

u called me ur lil princess
but then i am not ur princess anymore
how i hate it until now
i hate how ppl call me a "princess", it reminds me of u alot
because at the end of the day i knw they'll spit me out like u did

if i was ur lil princess then why u hurt me
u supposed to be the one who take care me
some one who protect me not hurting me

life is so cruel...when i believe to that fairy tale which u would be my prince
and set me free from my loneliness jail
and we would live happily ever after
but NO...it is not a fairy tale

the truth is u r not the one
u are hurting me real bad
this game will always like merry-go-round for u
i'll always be the one who chasing u but i will never ever can touch U
u knw how the rules are working right?

yeah we knw it and i am accepting my destiny that we wont be at the same path
but plz dont force to jump on the edge of this cliff
bcoz i've died long time ago since u left
and i just dont want carve anymore pain in here...

0 comments: