BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Confusion


time is not with me anymore
it's keep ticking impatiently
I am lost
where are we?
what are our boundaries?
u just keep going and coming back
in time u rest ur soul
and suddenly i becme so unreal
i am confused
how to let go the past and hold on to my future
yet i just hold onto my past and try to against my future

is it the game?
do u knw it from the start?
am i selfish?
i never want to hurt ppl
i just want this game just between us
no others involve
it cut me once and it still bleeding
i dont want people just come around and join this game

set me free
let me go
just give back my life
and the breath that you've taken from me
only for this time...so i wont waste it anymore
it'll be enough for both of us

0 comments: