BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

time for us to separate


now the party's over, everybody's gone
left with myself and i
I wonder what went wrong
it's against all from the inside
i am denying all the things
before it's too deep
i just want to stop it

better for us to separate now
i cant continue it anymore
i just scared to keep moving with u
i just cant choose between u and him
U just cant live between me and him...u should knw that...!!!

it's better to stop now before it's too late
better for u to get back with her
she still waiting for u to come back
there will be no ways for us...u and me never was and never will boy

thx for treated me so well
but i cant give u any chances
live ur life well an i'll be fine...
one day when we'll meet again hopefully both of us will be fine
and smile to each other

0 comments: